Do you wonder how your peers are using social media?
Wondering if you should focus on Instagram or podcasting, or put more effort into blogging?
In our sixth annual social media study, more than 2800 marketers reveal where they focus their social media activities, which social tactics are most effective and how content plays a role into their social media marketing.
Watch this video overview:
To understand how marketers are using social media, Social Media Examiner commissioned its sixth annual 2014 Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
We set out to uncover the “who, what, where, when and why” of social media marketing with this report.
A significant 2800+ marketers provided valuable insight you won’t find elsewhere.
In this free report, you’ll discover:
- What social platforms marketers will focus on in the future
- The top social media questions marketers want answered
- How much time marketers invest with social media activities
- The top benefits of social media marketing and how time invested affects results
- The most common forms of content for social media marketing
- And much more!
We examine how B2B social media marketing varies from B2C businesses, how larger businesses vary from smaller businesses and much more.
If you’re responsible for marketing your business, you’ll want to closely analyze the pages of this free 50-page report and use it to persuade others.